This policy will be strictly governed by the date and eligibility criteria as specified below and should be adhered to all scenarios.
This waiver is issued for all changes in flight/ date/ routing applicable to MH (232) tickets and will override the Standard Schedule Change (SSC) Policy in regards to Advance Schedule Change (ASC) and Schedule Change (SC) for the duration of this waiver or until further notice.
Irregular Operation (IROPS) will remain as per SSC Policy.
This waiver will also override original fare T&C for the options shown below. Exception will be the no-show rule / category which will remain as per fare T&C.
Voluntary Rebooking Options
- Applies to Malaysia Airlines tickets for travel 12-27 October only
- Travel within domestic Malaysia only. Any ticket issued that includes international sector is not eligible for this waiver.
- All rebooked/revised travel request must be made on or before 31 December 2020
- All deferred/rebooked travel must be completed by 31 December 2020.
EMD & Travel Vouchers are non-transferable – only the passenger named on the document may utilize for further transportation (amount on EMD/Travel Voucher cannot be used for multiple passengers/tickets).
Ticketed and confirmed passengers who wish to defer their travel will be allowed one free change - no fare difference or change/service fees to be collected subject to the below criteria:
- New travel should be booked in the same/original RBD or the next highest available RBD
- No change in O&D or cabin is permitted.
- New/deferred travel date must be on and before 31 December 2020
All subsequent changes for deferred/new travel dates must be reassessed to reflect current available fare.
- If the new fare is higher, the fare difference must be collected
- The new fare is lower, any unutilized balance will be forfeited, and MH will not refund the balance.
- NOSH fees are to be applied/collected as per fare rule. In the case of fare products that indicate No-Show not allowed in the respective T&C – the ticket will be forfeited (no changes permitted).
Cancellation & service fees are waived for partially used and totally unused tickets, when applying as per below:
Retain current ticket value as a credit (EMD/Travel Voucher) or ‘open ticket’ for future travel. EMD must be redeemed for any future travel, but this subsequent travel must be completed by 31 DEC’20
Full refund will be as per applicable fare rules /T & C
Or full refund may permitted back to original form of payment (FOP), on a case by case basis, where there are already specific official country government/consumers regulations identified and in place dictating refund requests must be honored.