- Up to 20% discount of dozens of Voyages Selection sailings
- 5% discount for all sailings - anytime, anywhere
- $50 shipboard credit for qualifying Silver, Gold and Black Card members on Voyages Selection sailings
- and MORE!
There are 5 memebrship levels with unique features
How To Earn Points
Each time your client cruises with MSC Cruises they will earn points to upgrade their membership level. Points can be collected easily based on the Experience purchased, on board services prepaid before the cruise and on board expenses. All the points will be assigned after the end of the cruise (post-cruise).
EXPERIENCE PURCHASED: MSC Cruises offers 4 uniquely designed experiences that go along with each stateroom booked. You will earn points based on both the experience booked and length of each cruise. Based on the variables, guests can earn the following points:
- Bella Experience: Earn between 200 to 700 points
- Fantastica Experience: Earn between 400 to 1000 points
- Aurea Experience: Earn between 600 to 1500 points
- MSC Yacht Club: Earn between 800 to 2000 points
ONBOARD SERVICES PREPAID BEFORE THE CRUISE: Your clients will earn 100 points for every $150 of pre-paid expenses made before the cruie on MSC packages and services, including spa, shore excursions, specialty restaurants and more.
ONBOARD EXPENSES: Your clients will earn 100 points for every €/$150 spent on board (excluding Casino and Art Gallery Expenses).
Some of the benefits of membership in the Voyagers Club include Welcome Back cocktail & party, special complimentary gifts, complimentary thermal area (sauna) access in the MSC Aurea Spa, priority embarkation & disembarkation, complimentary specialty dining, a free dance class, fruit basket in room, and so much more.
To view a full list of comparable benefits & privileges, click here:
MSC Voyagers Club Benefits