Consumers' preferences vary greatly, with some guests wanting to pay upfront for the cruise only and a la carte onboard, while others seeking all-inclusive vacation experiences where all the services and activities they want can be paid for in one bundled package.
To address this need, MSC Cruises created a unique bundling pricing structure called “Inclusive Experiences,” in which consumers are able to choose from 5 different vacation packages based on their own personal preferences and the specific extra amenities that they desire.
Bella Experience - Good Deal
The Bella experience is the the lowest rate for a stateroom with a la carte amenities.
It is available for interior (I1), ocean view (O1), and balcony (B1) staterooms on all ships.
Guests will enjoy all the wonderful benefits of cruises including fine dining, world-class entertainment, recreation and more:
- Guests request either an early dining option or late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned according to availability.
Fantastica Experience - Better Deal
With MSC’s Fantastica Experience (p: fantastic-uh), guests choose from more ideally located state rooms and views, including staterooms on the upper decks with easy access to main areas.
The Fantastica Experience is available for interior (I2), ocean view (O2), balcony (B2), Super Family (FLA & FLP) staterooms and suites (S2) where available. In addition to the basic features of the Bella Experience, the Fantastica Experience offers:
- Ideally located staterooms and views, including the upper decks with easy access to main areas
- Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned according to availability, but with priority over Bella guests.*
- 24-hour room service with FREE continental breakfast**
*Extra benefit: "Fantastica" Experience guests staying in Balcony staterooms and Suites of the renovated MSC Armonia, MSC Lirica, MSC Opera, and MSC Sinfonia can have dinner in the dedicated restaurants with time flexible My Choice Dining. Dining times vary slightly per ship and may be changed once on board.
**Choose from our free room service menu or upgrade for a fee.
Aurera Experience - Best Deal
The Aurea Experience (p: OR-e-uh) is truly an all-inclusive offering. Guests may choose from a premium balcony (B3) stateroom or suites (S3, SE3, SJ3) located in the most desirable locations on board, plus get the following benefits:
- All-inclusive unlimited drinks* including liquers, cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee
- My Choice Dining** with freely selectable My Choice Dining times. Reservations recommended.
- A Spa package including two massages per stateroom from the spa menu (50 minutes)***, tanning booth and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area (adults only, 18+)
- Access to the private sun deck
- Priority boarding
- An elegant stateroom with bathrobe and slippers and a complimentary exclusive fragrance Med by MSC.
*The drink package refers to All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package or the All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package depending on the cruise destination.
**On MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview and MSC Bellissima, guests enjoy My Choice Dining with freely selectable time and PRIORITY ACCESS to complimentary restaurants.
***Must be booked with MSC Aurea Spa by the second day of your cruise. The Four Hands Bali Massage is not included.
MSC Yacht Club - Priceless
The MSC Yacht Club includes a group of deluxe suites ranging from 226 to 667 sq. ft., plus a balcony of up to 355 sq. ft., and is a true differentiator for MSC Cruises. It's an incredible "all inclusive" experience for your clients, and is an incredible commission opportunity for you, since MSC pays commission on all prepaid on board amenities. The MSC Yacht Club is currently available for booking on all Fantasia, Seaside and Meraviglia class ships.
The MSC Yacht Club is ideal for your clients looking to enjoy a vacation of exclusivity and privacy, while still indulging in a variety of choices and the amenities of being on a larger ship (such as the casino and a beautiful theater with world-class entertainment every night.)
With an innovative “ship within a ship” design, the MSC Yacht Club is an entirely self-contained private club area (accessed by key card only) on the foredecks of the ship providing sweeping sea views with a range of private facilities.
In addition, we are extending the MSC Yacht Club benefits to our shore-based experiences with the introduction of Sir Bani Yas Island to MSC Cruises’ Emirates itineraries and the introduction of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in the Caribbean. Guests booked in the MSC Yacht Club visiting these destinations will have their own exclusive, private areas.
Features exclusively for MSC Yacht Club Members include:
- Unlimited drinks and alcoholic beverages in all MSC Yacht Club areas, the mini-bar in your suite, and in all onboard bars and restaurants throughout the ship
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- Butler service available 24-hours
- Dedicated concierge 24-hours
- Room service available 24-hours
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Area in the MSC Aurea Spa
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Lavishly fitted suites offering outstanding comfort located in the foredecks of the ship
- Gourmet dining in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant with free choice of dining time during restaurant operating hours
- Dedicated exclusive Sun Deck with pool, whirlpool, solarium and bar
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light food selection 20-hours per day
- The option to organize exclusive shopping experiences (not included in cruise fare)
- The option to organize tailor made excursions (not included in cruise fare)