The Osaka Amazing Pass can be picked up from the following locations:
1. Nagoya Chubu Airport, 2F International Arrival, JTR Counter (Daily: 09:30-18:30)
2. Osaka Kansai Airport, T1 Arrival Hall JTR Counter (Daily: 08:30-22:00)
3. JR Namba Station OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Trvel Service Center JTR Counter (Daily: 08:30-22:00)
4. Narita Airport, T1 1F Arrival Hall South Wing JTR Counter (Daily: 08:30-22:00)
5. Narita Airport, T2 1F Arrival Hall JTR Counter (Daily: 08:30-22:00)
6. Haneda Airport Arrival Hall 2F JTR Counter (Daily: 08:30-22:00)
The Osaka Amazing Pass, it will be activated from the first use
- You can start using it from 05:00 to 04:59 the day after.
- When using public transport, it is valid from the first to the last train/bus.
- It is recommended to check the operation hours of each attraction in advance as it may change depending on the date of visit.
- Please note that at attractions with temporary exhibits, there may be cases where you may not be able to enter these temporary exhibits. Additional charges may also to access these exhibits
- Once the pass is activated, please note that it is not exchangeable nor cancellable, in the event that the transport service or attraction is not available during the course of your usage.