No airline or travel agent is able to guarantee the safely at your destination. We encourage customers to get a travel insurance which protects against luggage loss.
Here are a few tips on your check-in baggage
1. Never check in valuables - cash, jewellery, electronics.
2. Use an approved luggage lock.
3. Ensure there are no loose luggage straps which might get caught in the conveyor belt.
4. Check that your baggage is tagged to the correct destination.
5. Ensure your baggage is labelled clearly and easily identifiable by yourself