Malaysians require visa to visit China.
1. Original passport with at least 6 Months of remaining validity and with at least 2 Blank Pages.
2. China Visa Passport Photo (Colour Photo with White Background and with forehead shown)
3. A photocopy of the passport’s info page.
4. Flight e-ticket and hotel reservations copy
Children below 18 years - Additional documentation
1. Photocopy of passport information page of their parents (both father and mother) or guardian’s. And for non-passport holders copy of their Malaysia Identification Card and Marriage Certificate
2. Photocopy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
3. While completing visa application form for minor, applicant’s parents or guardians should sign accordance with parent’s passport on behalf of applicant.
1. Embassy may require the applicant to provide other documents or supplementary materials
2. Applicant that require interview will be notify after submission by travel agent or Chinese Embassy directly.